Product Information & Usage
With more than 20 years of success, the Kerabond/Keralastic System still is recognized as the benchmark for performance in the tile industry. The Kerabond/Keralastic System combines Keralastic™, a highly flexible acrylic latex admixture, with Kerabond™ premium dry-set mortar.
Features and Benefits
- Outstanding impact, vibration, water-immersion and freeze/thaw resistance.
- Fatigue resistance.
- An ability to stretch with tile during substrate movements and extreme temperature changes.
- Excellent balance between compressive, bond and flexural strengths.
- When used as a system, Kerabond/Keralastic exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 requirements
- The Kerabond/Keralastic System is recommended for long-term performance in the most demanding applications, such as exterior building facades, malls, airports, plazas, radiant-heated substrates, swimming pools and aquatic centers.
- For interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile and natural stone over most approved substrates on floors, walls and ceilings
- For setting most difficult-to-bond-to tiles, such as porcelain, glass mosaic, monocottura, quarry, paving brick, gauged slate, marble and granite
- For residential, heavy commercial and most industrial applications
- For installations in freeze/thaw environments and submerged conditions
See Technical Information for More Details
Kerabond is Available In
- Grey 50 lb SKU# 06-5604
- White 50 lb
- White 25 lb SKU# 06-5607
Keralastic is Available In
- 7.56 L; SKU# 06-5610
- 18.9 L; SKU# 06-5611