Features and Benefits
- Simple-to-use labour-saving system.
- May be pumped or poured.
- High bond strength.
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to deicing salts.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrate.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Aesthetic, high quality surface finish.
- May be used with Sika Ferrogard 901 corrosion inhibitor
- Partial or full depth repairs.
- On grade, above, and below grade on concrete.
- On horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- As a structural repair material for parking facilities, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams and balconies.
- Filler for voids and cavities.
- Application thickness: minimum 25 mm (1 in); maximum 200 mm (8 in).
- Minimum ambient and surface temperatures 7ºC (45ºF) and rising at time of application.
- Do not overwater mix.
Caution: Contains cement and silica sand which may in certain cases, cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. In confined areas, use of a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.
See Technical Information for Surface Preparation and How to Use SikaCrete-08 SCC.